- Multiple Broadcasting - Suitable not only for pulling stream to your own server via TS (H.265/H.264 supported) like IPTV, but also for pushing stream via RTMP (H.264 only supported) to Wowza Streaming Engine, YouTube, Twitch, Ustream, Facebook Live, Livestream, Wirecast, vMix etc. to do broadcasting. It also supports stream pushing via dual addresses.
- Multiple Applications - Applicable for IPTV, video conference, video game, telemedicine, remote teaching, major events, WeMedia etc. live broadcasting, CCTV surveillance, NVR, recording system etc.
- Multiple Protocols - TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS(3322, Oray), HTTP, RTP, RTSP, RTMP, TS, UDP, ONVIF, Multicast etc protocols supported. It's compatible with Hikvision private prococol which allows it to work with iVMS-4200/8700 and video recorded at H.265 with Hikvision's NVR.
- Multiple Decoding - Available for simultaneously decoding video streams over HTTP, RTSP, RTMP, TS, HLS, SQ(Private Protocol) up to 3 channels from EXVIST video encoders and IP live streaming cameras. Then it's okay to output via HDMI directly or even select corresponding channels or fusion channel to stream to different platforms via different protocols independently.
- Multiple Interfaces - Not only equipped with HDMI input and audio input, but also with HDMI output and audio output which will be a