- Multiple Broadcasting - Suitable not only for pulling stream to your own server via TS (H.265/H.264 supported) like IPTV, but also for pushing stream via RTMP (H.264 only supported) to Wowza Streaming Engine, YouTube, Twitch, Ustream, Facebook Live, Livestream, Wirecast, vMix etc. to do broadcasting. It also supports stream pushing via dual addresses.
- Multiple Applications - Applicable for IPTV, video conference, video game, telemedicine, remote teaching, major events, WeMedia etc. live broadcasting, CCTV surveillance, NVR, recording system etc.
- Multiple Protocols - TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS(3322, Oray), HTTP, RTP, RTSP, RTMP, TS, UDP, ONVIF, Multicast etc protocols supported. It's compatible with Hikvision private prococol which allows it to work with iVMS-4200/8700 and video recorded at H.265 with Hikvision's NVR.
- Cross Browsers - Real cross browers supported like IE, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc. With user-friendly UI, you can also preview live video directly over browsers, set audio as AAC, bitrate as 500(recommended), insert your logo(jpg at 200x200px) and OSD text, and remote upgrade etc.
- Recording & Download - Pretty easy to record real-time videos if you'd like to save them into the inserted SD card (max. 256G) in MP4, just pressing the reset/record button for one second. Just press it again and it will stop recording. Easy to preview and download the recorded videos by accessing the encoder.
||Basic: User: admin; Password: 12345 Static IP: 192.168.1.120 (Default)|
|Model: ON-DMI-16EW (Max. 50fps) or ON-DNI-16EW (NDI Version)|
|Video/Audio Encoding||Video Encoding: H.265/H.264|
|Audio Encoding: AAC/G.711A/G.711U; Sampling: 32K/48K/64K/128K/256K or 8000Hz(NVR)|
|Bitrate: Constant Bitrate(CBR)/Variable Bitrate(VBR); 64kbps-12Mbps(Configurable)|
|Frame Rate: 50Hz: 1-25fps; 60Hz: 1-30fps(Configurable)|
|Main Stream: 1920*1080、1600*900、1440*1050、1440*900、1360*768、1280*1024、1280*720|
|Sub Stream: 704*576、640*480、640*352、352*288、320*240|
||TS (Main Stream): http://192.168.1.120:80/ts/0|
|TS (Sub Stream): http://192.168.1.120:80/ts/1|
|HLS (Main Stream): http://192.168.1.120/hls/0.m3u8|
|HLS (Sub Stream): http://192.168.1.120/hls/1.m3u8|
|RTSP (Main Stream): rtsp://192.168.1.120:554/live/0|
|RTSP (Sub Stream): rtsp://192.168.1.120:554/live/1|
|Interface||Network Port: RJ45 10M/100M Self Adaptive Ethernet Port|
|HDMI: 1ch HDMI Input|
|Audio: 1ch 3.5mm Line-in Port|
|Power: 1ch DC12V Power Input|
|Reset/Record: 1ch Reset/Record(Press it for one second to start/stop recording, Press it for more than 5 seconds to reset)|
|SD Card Slot: 1ch Micro SD Card Slot(Max. 128G)|
||Operating Temperature: -10℃~+55℃[14°F~131°F]|
|Operating Humidity: ≤95%(Non-Condensing)|
|Power Supply: DC12V 1A or Higher|
|Power Consumption: ≤3W|
|Unit Dimension: 109mm x 74mm x 25mm[4.29in x 2.9in x 0.98in]|
|Package Dimension: 220mm x 150mm x 60mm[8.7in x 5.9in x 2.4in]|
|Net Weight: 186g[0.41lb, 6.56oz]|
|Gross Weight: 385g[0.85lb, 13.58oz]|
||IPTV Satellite Modulator/Hotel TV System|
|UAV Image Transmission/DLSR Camera|
|Digital Signage/Video Conference|
|Online Live Streaming Broadcast or Server|
|Multimedia Stitching Display|
|1x HDMI Video Encoder or 1x NDI HDMI Video Encoder|
|1x DC12V 1A Power Adapter|
|1x HDMI Cable(1M)|
|1x Ethernet Cable(1M)|
|1x Live Broadcasting Quick Guide|
|NOTE||WiFi will not be available when NDI is enabled|
Power on encoder and connect it to router via ethernet cable
Download & Install
Go to Technical Support->Select Encoder->Download IPCManager->Select corresponding version to download
Follow below steps to install IPCManager:
- Right click the application and run as administrator;
- Select the corresponding language from the drop-down list (English, Polish, Russian, Japanese, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese are available for Windows. Only English for MAC version.)
- Click Next-->Next-->Install
Configure IP via IPCManager
- Run IPCManager (If you already installed it)
- Enter username & password (admin & 12345 by default)
- Select the encoder you would like to set
- Click checkbox of DHCP-->Modification-->Close-->Refresh
- NOTE: please ensure the encoder and your PC are on the same network segment if it’s connected to the same router. That’s why it’s recommended to use DHCP to obtain IP address to make it for sure.
Access Encoder from a Browser
- Start a browser like IE, Chrome, Firefox (Chrome Recommended);
- Enter the IP address you configured above via IPCManager;
- Enter username (admin) and password (12345 by default);
- Click “Sign In” and the Preview page opens in your browser
- Tips: Generally it's recommended to access the encoder from Chrome. But for the issue of Flash, please don't worry about that. We're doing our best to add HTML5. Once firmware is released, we will updated accordingly.
Configure Parameters of Video
- Go to Setting-->Video/Audio-->Video
- Key Interval set as 10(Reference Value)
- Bitrate set as 500(Reference Value)
- Tips: At the every beginning, it's strongly recommended for you to use the reference values to start streaming because much more uplink bandwidth will be consumpted. Or else it might affect the effect of pushing.
Configure PUSH URL of RTMP
- Go to Setting-->Network-->RTMP-->Enable(True)
- Enter Push URL: copy Stream URL and Stream Key from YouTube Studio into column of Push URL below
- Go back to YouTube Studio after setting RTMP PUSH URL to check whether it's on live or not.