Quectel RM50xQ are a series of 5G modules optimized specially for IoT/eMBB applications. Adopting the 3GPP Release 15 technology, it supports both 5G NSA and SA modes. Designed in an M.2 form factor, RM50xQ series modules are compatible with Quectel LTE-A Cat 6 module EM06, Cat 12 modules EM12-G/EM120R-GL/EM121R-GL, and Cat 16 module EM160R-GL, which facilitates customers’ migration from LTE-A to 5G.
RM50xQ series are industrial-grade modules for industrial and commercial applications only.
The globally applicable RM50xQ series nearly covers all the mainstream carriers worldwide. The module supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen9C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass and Galileo). The integrated GNSS receiver greatly simplifies the product design and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning capability.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB and PCIe drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of eMBB and IoT applications such as industrial router, home gateway, STB, industrial laptop, consumer laptop, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance and digital signage.
- 5G/4G/3G multi-mode module with M.2 form factor, optimized for IoT and eMBB applications
- Worldwide 5G and LTE-A coverage
- Both NSA and SA modes supported
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
- Feature refinements: DFOTA* and VoLTE (optional) <