AMAZON US AMAZON CA AMAZON UK AMAZON DE AMAZON FR AMAZON IT AMAZON ES AMAZON NL AMAZON SE AMAZON PL AMAZON TR AMAZON JP AMAZON SA
EXVIST ZSD8PNH16A features a powerful, 1/2.8" 4K-resolution stacked CMOS image sensor that captures superior video and excellent details in resolution up to 8 megapixels. Thanks to the intelligent dual light, it delivers full colors at night when human detected and infrared light at night when no human detected which ensures more details captured when somebody is approaching. Including a motorized lens with focal length of 2.7-13.5mm and horizontal field of view of 101°, it's ideal for wide, open areas such as scenery, airports or sports stadiums. It offers built-in analytics for proactive surveillance and includes motion detection, human detection, line-crossing detection, intrusion detection. Furthermore, with RTMP protocols, it's also suitable for caring the bird in the nest, scenery broadcasting and other scenario.
- Higher Resolution: Adopts 1/2.8" SONY STARVIS IMX progressive scan imaging sensor, it can easily get more detailed in the image and higher image quality in resolutions up to 8 megapixels (3840*2144). Featured with WDR, details can be captured even in challenging light conditions including low light and strong backlight.
- Optical Zoom: With 2.7-13.5mm motorized lens, users can easily remote focus and zoom by accessing the network camera from the browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge etc and clicking the corresponding icons like zoom-, zoom+, focus-, focus+ on the right top side of web page. For sure, if you'd like to restore it to the default factory settings of lens, just click the icon "reset" and it will be auto restored.
- Dual Light: Equipped with two different light source instead of traditional infrared LEDs only. When no human detected in the image at night, infrared LEDs will be on. When human detected, warm LEDs will be on. You can also go to Configuration->Image Settings->Day/Night->Lighting Control and select different modes like Smart switching, Infrared light mode, White light mode, Turn off the lights.
- Event Detection: Includes 1) human detection: when movement of person-shaped objects detected, it'll start recording or alarming; 2) line crossing detection: when anything or anyone crosses the line you drawn in the image, it'll start recording or alarming; 3) intrusion detection: when anything or anyone enters the customized area you set in the image, it'll start recording or alarming. 4) motion detection: whenever movement occurs or stops in the view, it'll alarm
- Hikvision Compatible: This outdoor home security camera can be working with third-party NVR like Hikvision Dahua etc. Not only it's compatible with their NVR, but also their CMS like iVMS-4200 and search tool. Given the upgrade of software, some functions might not be well compatible.
- Live Broadcasting: Featuring RTMP and RTSP, it'll be suitable for traditional surveillance system as well as the live broadcasting like pushing live video to YouTube, Facebook, Wowza etc via RTMP protocol, or pulling video feed to VLC, OBS, vMix, xSplit etc via RTSP protocol and broadcasting everywhere.