- Multiple Broadcasting - Suitable for pushing video stream via RTMP (H.264 only supported) to Wowza Streaming Engine, YouTube, Twitch, Ustream, Facebook Live, Livestream, Wirecast, vMix etc. to do broadcasting. It also supports stream pushing via dual addresses. Audio might not be so good when streaming live video to YouTube.
- Multiple Applications - Applicable not only for basic CCTV surveillance, but also for live broadcasting like video conference, video game, telemedicine, remote teaching, major events, WeMedia etc. Full color at night with warm light.
- Multiple Protocols - TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS(3322, Oray, Dyndns), HTTP, RTSP, RTMP, VoIP, SNMP, IEEE802.1X, ONVIF, Multicast and other protocols supported. It's compatible with Hikvision private prococol which allows it to work with iVMS-4200/8700 and video recorded at H.265 with Hikvision's NVR.
- Multiple Languages - English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Germany, Japanese are available(It might vary from different firmware versions). It can automatically match the system language of user's PC which is much easier for you.
- Cross Browsers - Real cross browers are supported like IE, Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc. With user-friendly UI, you can also preview live video directly via brower, set audio as AAC, set the bitrate as 500(recommended), insert your logo(jpg at 200x200px) and OSD text, and remote upgrade etc.
|Basics||Default||User: admin; Password: 12345; IP: 192.168.120(DHCP);|
|Sensor||1/2.8" Progressive Scan CMOS Sensor|
|Electric Shutter||Adaptive, 1/2s-1/1,000s|
|Video & Audio Encoding||Video Encoding||H.265/H.264 Video Encoding|
|Audio Encoding||AAC/G.711U/G.711A Audio Encoding; Audio Sampling up to 16K|
|Bit Rate||CBR & VBR; 256kbps~8Mbps [Adjustable]|
|Frame Rate||50Hz: 1-25fps; 60Hz: 1-30fps [Adjustable]|
|Main Sream||3840*2160, 3072*2048, 2592*1944, 2592*1520, 2304*1296, 1920*1080, 1280*720|
|Sub Stream||704*576, 640*360, 640*480, 352*288|
|Protocol||Network Protocol||IPv4/IPv6, TCP/IP, DHCP, HTTP, UDP, RTP, PPPOE, SMTP, UPNP, VOIP|
|Video Protocol||CGI, RTSP, RTMP, ONVIF, HTTP, SIP, 802.1x|