EXVIST 5G industrial routers use high-performance industrial- grade 32-bit communication processors and industrial-grade wireless modules to ensure that the product can run stably for a long time in harsh environments without fear of challenges.
- Rugged metal shell, high protection, wide temperature and wide voltage, EMC4 level, can withstand extreme temperature, voltage instability, high electromagnetic radiation,rain and dust attack and other harsh conditions, to ensure continuous communication between remote equipment and monitoring center.
- Support NSA and SA networks,compatible with all operators, including TD-LTE/FDD-LTE/TD-SCDMA/WCDMA/EVDO/CDMA1X/GPRS/EDGE and other seven network standards, can flexibly switch operators according to operational needs, more convenient to select network and traffic are more economical.
- Widely used in the M2M industry, such as smart factories, smart medical, smart ports, new media video transmission etc.
- In the field of industrial control, it supports VPN function and serial port transparent transmission function, and provides remote upload and download programs and remote connection functions for various brands of PLC.
- EX5 adopts MT-7621AT chip solution, 5G adopts Qualcomm or Zhanrui module, which is stable and fast, with larger load, faster processing speed, and high degree of intelligence. X380 uses RAM 128MB large memory, stable connection to 64 terminal devices.
- 880MHz, Memory 128~256MB, Flash 16~32MB;
- Adopt high-performance Qualcomm or Zhanrui 5G industrial -grade wireless module, support NSA+SA networking;
- Dual serial port design, 1x RS232, 1x RS485, support serial port transparent transmission and serial command;
- High-speed network port, 1 Gigabit WAN, 1 Gigabit LAN; Support 12-48V DC wide voltage power supply;
- Support APN/VPN (PPTP/L2TP/OPENVPN), private network group network frequency lock function; WDT watchdog design, timing restart, network disconnection detection function, to ensure system stability;
- Built-in 1.5KV electromagnetic isolation protection for LAN port; Intranet penetration, base station positioning, channel optimization, high speed and low latency, remote control.