- Compatible with moste of 4G wireless modules in the market, such as HUAWEI, ZTE, AIRCARD, LONGSUNG, YUGA, QUECTEL, MEIG, SIMCOM, SAMSUNG, HUAYU, DTT etc.
- It can be used for testing module as well as NGFF interface card (USB3.0 bus) via USB3.0 connector.
- To guarantee the module can always be working fine and never be offline even under severe environment, this adapter adopted the industrial level electric circuit design, DC-DC power chip and 3.5A synchronized current as well as USB3.0 connector which can be compatible with USB3.0, USB2.0 and M.2(NGFF) connector. As we might know, when signal is unstable or weak, modules will consumpt much more power especially for 4G modules. But if we still use normal LDO chip, the 4G module will be offline because it cannot meet the request of power consumption of 4G module at that time.
- Working principle: the interface definition of NGFF(M.2) is USB signal and 3.7V, the input voltage 5V by USB will be converted into 3.7V via DC-DC power chip to power on module and UIM/SIM card. (The working voltage of 3G/4G module is 3.3V-4.2V)
- This adapter is equipped with M.2 factor and USB3.0 connector, which can support Quectel EM05, EM06 etc. 4G M.2(NGFF) modules. It also supports USB3.0 protocol and hot-plugging for SIM card. Currently it doesn't dual SIM card(because the modem doesn't support dual SIM card). It adopts NANO socket in Push-Push type. It's recommended for users to buy antennas yourself.
- Dimension: 55mm(L)x31mm(W)
- The design of NGFF(M.2) is compliant with industrial criteria.
- Applicable for 4G modems with dimension 2242 or 5G modems with dimension 2252.
- LED indicator will be always on when it is working.
- Pure hardware desgin, no driver needed.
- 1x 4G LTE Industrial M.2(NGFF) to Mini PCIe Adapter(Packed in Antistatic Bag)
- 1x Matched Screw